An All Terrain Electric Skateboard - With Flexible Deck and Killer Range
When it comes to deciding which wheel option to choose from, it's best to know what kind of riding you will be doing. While they will both give you the same Range per charge, there are a few things to consider.
6.5 inch: These wheels offer more torque. This means it has better hill climbing ability and faster acceleration and stopping at the low end. The smaller circumference means that the top speed on flat ground is up to 25mph.
8 inch: These wheels are built for speed. On flat ground they top out at up to 28mph. While the acceleration/stopping at the low end is not as drastic as its little brother, you will have better acceleration and hill climbing at the top end (20+ mph). Finally if it wasn't obvious enough, the larger wheels have an easier time navigating rugged terrain.
- Powerful Outrunner Motors
- Up to 28 MPH
- Up to 19 Mile Range**
- 36V 14AH Battery (504WH) 10S4P 35E Cells
- 25% Grade Climbing
- Regenerative Braking
- 40" x 9.5" Bamboo/Maple Flex Deck
- 10" Dual Kingpin Drop Through Trucks +
- Drop Down Deck for Lower CG
- 6.5" OR 8" Shock Absorbing Airless Run Flat Tires
- Total Weight 26lbs
- 2.4G Wireless
- 4 Riding Levels
- Speedometer, Odometer, Trip Meter
- Safety Light